Joe Martino is liscensed counselor in the state of Michigan who specializes in relationships. He is the owner of Joe Martino Counseling and coowner of Creative Solutions Counseling located in Grand Rapids, MI. He enjoys writing and speaking in hopes of teaching anyone who will listen that "Change is possible".
For all media related questions our inquires please call:
What you should know about Joe:
- He is working on writing a book about relationships and plans to be a published author soon
- He works full time as a therapist in private practice where he see 30-40 clients a week.
- He has a 90% success rate helping people save their relationships ie, marriage, engaged, dating, parent/child.
- He is considered an expert in the field of adolscents and is invited to speak several times a year at different conferences and schools on the topic of dealing with troubled adolscents and creating an awards system that works.
- He is an advocate/ mentor for troubled adolscence
- He serves as an advisor for a non profit in Grand Rapids that serves at risk/low income teens and families
- He was a teacher and coach for 14 years
- He worked as a clinical team leader at Pine Rest mental hospital where he oversaw the clinical care of locked up adolsence with severe psychological trauma
Recent public relations events:
- Expert analysis on Huffington Post http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYLgaJT7wGQ
- GRKids pubished article on how to deam with the anxiety of being a working mom while kids are home
- Has spoken at Western Michigan Counseling Associates
- Holds relationship conferences
- Speaks at schools on the topic of child and adolscent development
- Guest speaker at Kypur college HEAR event
- Geust lecturers at many churches throughout the Greater Grand Rapids area