Parenting is hard.
We want to help.
If you are viewing this page on our mobile, please hit the dash in the upper left corner. This will create a drop down list, you may have to scroll down a little bit to get to the page you need.
On May 2nd, 2015, we're going to hold our 7th parenting conference at Comfort Inn North. The conference will run from 9:30am to 4:00pm.
No matter where you are in the parenting cycle, we believe this conference will give you tools that will help you be a better parent.
We believe that we can all use a little bit of help now and then.
This conference will teach you the following:
- The three core questions your child is asking (and how you can answer them)
- Why what you're doing isn't working (it may not be what you think)
- Why consistency always works over intensity (in fact, intensity almost always loses)
- Talking to your child in a way that they will listen
- Empowering your child to make good decisions because he wants to make them
- Dealing with an angry child
- Integrating two families in a second (or more) marriage situation
- That you might be a better parent than you currently think you are
- Dealing with a self harmer.
- What to look for if you suspect someone you love may be self harming
- How to deal with your own stuff that parenting might be bringing up.
This day will be a great day for you and your parenting partner to engage in a wide variety of issues that will enable you to feel more confident and have better options in many of the different parenting options we encounter every day.