Parenting is hard.
If you are viewing this page on our mobile, please hit the dash in the upper left corner. This will create a drop down list, you may have to scroll down a little bit to get to the page you need.
We believe that we can all use a little bit of help now and then.
Our conferences will be two hour events every month (or so) where we will take two topics related to parenting and explore them with you.
Some of the topics we'll discuss in these seminars is:
- Helping and anxious child
- Avoiding power struggles with your child
- Why consistency always works over intensity (in fact, intensity almost always loses)
- Talking to your child in a way that they will listen
- Empowering your child to make good decisions because he wants to make them
- Dealing with an angry child
- Integrating two families in a second (or more) marriage situation
- That you might be a better parent than you currently think you are
- Helping a self harming child.
- How to deal with your own stuff that parenting might be bringing up.
We'll talk about these and many more topics in the coming months.
*The event may be filmed for promotional materials at the discretion of ownership. By coming you agree that your image could be used in any filming.