Welcome to the webpage for the Emotionally Secure Couples conference. This year’s conference will be held at Big Broiler in Lowell, Michigan on Saturday, April 25th.
The conference will include workshops to synthesize the material into your life.
This conference will offer you the opportunity to lay a foundation for healthy marriages, relationships, families, and communities.
We know that strong families make for strong communities. Unfortunately, we are sometimes taught communication patterns that are destructive and work against building strong families.
Each participant at this conference will be given the tools to strengthen their marriage, which will strengthen their family.
Here is what you will learn:
- Five things every relationship needs.
- Learn why focusing on your communication may not actually improve your communication and what actually will!
- Learn multiple conversation techniques that will allow you to have emotionally charged conversations safely, without causing damage to your loved ones
- Learn three skills every healthy couple develops.
- Learn how to grow closer to your spouse even in the midst of anger, hurt and frustration
- Learn how to better understand your spouse by examining key questions about your own life
- Learn how to improve your sex life (even if it's already rocking)
If you'd like to go to our intensive retreat later this year, this conference is not required but it is highly recommended that you attend in order to be better prepared for that retreat. (More information coming soon).
Schedule and Topics subject to change without notice.